Thursday 4 November 2010

Graphic Novel example


This is just one of the pages from the graphic novel I am illustrating at the moment, some of the images need to be re-drawn etc but its just a basic rough of how it will look- also the text is just thrown and not all of it is on there, but its just so i know where things are etc but that all needs to be re worked. I want to get the basic storyline finished in the step-by-step format and then once it's all there I can play around with the composition of the pages, intergrating the backgrounds and sorting out the text.

I quite like the idea of adding double page spreads into the book at intervals where appropriate. I've been doing a few sketches and thumbnails playing around with compostion etc so hopefully that will add to it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment